Mithun knitting at the top of weekly fall prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-17 13:19:45 || Updated: 2021-07-17 13:19:45
Mithun Knitting Limited has risen to the top of the weekly share price fall on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company’s price has decreased by 6.47 percent during the week. The company transacted a total of Tk 95 lakh 41 thousands. Which is an average of Tk 23 lakh 81 thousand 250 per day.
The rate of Progressive Life Insurance, which is in the second place in the list, has decreased by 5.86 percent. During the week, the company transacted a total of Tk 5 crore 28 lakh 26 thousands. Which is Tk 1 crore 32 lakh 6 thousand 500 per day on an average.
Newsline clothing, which is in the third place in the list, has reduced its price by 7.79 percent. The stock traded a total of 9 crore 9 lakh 75 thousand during the week. Which is an average of Tk 2 crore 27 lakh 43 thousand 750 per day.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction