Beximco at the tops of weekly transactions
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-17 10:55:58 || Updated: 2021-07-17 10:55:58
Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) weekly turnover.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 7 crore 20 lakh 69 thousand 173 shares of the company have been traded during the week. Its market value is Tk 594 crore 34 lakh 45 thousands.
3 crore 71 lakh 59 thousand 813 shares of Power Grid, which is in the second place of the list, have been traded. Its market value is 182 crore 13 lakh 26 thousand rupees.
2 crore 32 lakh 85 thousand 987 shares of Lafarge Holcim, which is in the third place, have been traded. Its market value is Tk 150 crore 18 lakh 35 thousands.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction