Padma Islami Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-15 11:17:15 || Updated: 2021-07-15 11:17:15
Padma Islami Life Insurance Limited topped the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Thursday, the last working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share price of the company has increased by 10 percent. The company has traded 2 lakh 70 thousand 284 shares in 117 times. Its market value is Tk 92 lakh.
The unit of CAPMBDBL Mutual Fund, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 9.92 percent. The fund has transacted 41 lakh 99 thousand 39 units in 699 times. Its market value is Tk 5 crore 69 lakhs.
Saif Power, which is ranked 3rd in the list, has increased its price by 9.74 percent. The company has traded 2 crore 23 lakh 23 thousand 803 shares in 5 thousand 928 times. Its market value is Tk 29 crore 6 lakhs.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction