After Eid capital market transactions will launch 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-14 10:57:34 || Updated: 2021-07-14 10:57:34
After Eid-ul-Azha, transactions will be done in the capital market from 10 am to 1 pm. After Eid, bank transactions will be limited from July 25 to August 5.
From July 25 to August 5, bank transactions will be from 10 am to 1.30 pm, except for weekly holidays. At this time other activities of the bank will continue till 3 pm. With which the capital market transactions will be done till 1 pm.
Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) Commissioner Prof. Sheikh Shamsuddin Ahmed has confirmed the matter.
He said transactions in the capital market are in line with banking activities. Since the banking time after Eid is till half past noon, the capital market transactions will be till 1 o’clock.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction