5 Millions of cattle sold online in 5 days
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-14 10:04:35 || Updated: 2021-07-14 10:04:35
The online market, which started on July 2 under the supervision of the Livestock Department, was not selling well. As of July 8, only 26,308 animals had been sold. However, after July 8, sales have increased a lot. A total of 1 lakh 30 thousand 980 animals have been sold online in these 5 days from 8-12 July.
Since the launch of the online market till Monday (July 12), a total of 1 lakh 57 thousand 288 animals have been sold. The value of which is 1 thousand 116 crore 8 lakh 86 thousand 300 Tk.
This information has been known from the sources of the Department of Livestock.
In addition to the digital animal hats and other online hats organized by Dhaka North City Corporation in the Corona situation, the Department of Livestock has also organized upazila-based haats through social media.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers