Sonali Life at the top of falling prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-13 11:33:12 || Updated: 2021-07-13 11:33:12
On Tuesday, the second working day of the week, Sonali Life Insurance Limited rose to the top of the fall in the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the share price of the company has decreased by 6.35 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 21 lakh 15 thousand 445 shares in 41 thousand 519 times. Its market value is Tk 17 crore 51 lakhs.
The share price of the second-ranked country Garments has decreased by 6.09 percent compared to the previous day. The company traded 30,778 shares in 257 times. Its market value is Tk 51 lakhs.
The share price of Envoy Textile, which is in the third place in the list, has decreased by 4.50 percent from the previous day. The company traded 2,42,374 shares in 161 times. Its market value is Tk 73 lakhs.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction