Fine foods at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-13 10:58:38 || Updated: 2021-07-13 10:58:38
Fine Foods Limited rose to the top of the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Tuesday, the second working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share price of the company has increased by 9.87 percent. The company has traded 9 lakh 30 thousand 826 shares in 1 thousand 210 times. Its market value is Tk 4 crore 86 lakhs.
The price of Fortune Shoes, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 9.80 percent. The company has traded 53 lakh 93 thousand 902 shares in 2,732 times. Its market value is Tk 26 crore 69 lakh.
International leasing, which is in the third place in the list, has increased by 9.75 percent. The company has traded 82 lakh 11 thousand 473 shares in 1 thousand 584 times. Its market value is Tk 7 crore 11 lakhs.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction