Central bank will give instructions to ensure banking services
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-13 10:06:02 || Updated: 2021-07-13 10:06:02
The government has relaxed the all-out lockdown ahead of Eid-ul-Azha. Restrictions remain relaxed from midnight on July 14 to 6 am on July 23. However, the lockdown has been announced again from the morning of July 23. At this time Bangladesh Bank will give necessary instructions on how to conduct banking activities.
This information has been given in the notification issued on Tuesday (July 13) at noon.
It said the restrictions would be relaxed from midnight on July 14 to morning on July 23 in the interest of keeping the country’s socio-economic situation and economic activities normal. However, strict restrictions were imposed from the morning of 23 July to 12 midnight on 5 August.
The circular said that the Bangladesh Bank / Financial Institutions Department will issue necessary instructions to ensure the services of banking / insurance / financial institutions.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report