Beximco Pharma donated 400 fans and masks to DMCH
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-12 13:27:52 || Updated: 2021-07-12 13:27:52
Capital market listed Beximco Pharma has handed over 400 fans and 30 box masks to Corona fighters and patients at Dhaka Medical College (DMC) Hospital.
On Monday (July 12) at noon in the conference room of DMCH, Beximco Pharma General Manager (Sales) Kazi Nurul Haque, Director of DMCH, Brigadier General Md. Nazmul handed over these fans and masks to Haque.
In this regard, Beximco Pharma GM Kazi Nurul Haque said, “We have given 400 fans and face masks to those who are working in Corona as frontline fighters at the risk of their lives.” We feel good to be able to give this little gift.
DMEC Hospital Director Brigadier General. Nazmul Haque said Beximco Pharma has provided four hundred fans and face masks for the front fighters of Dhaka Medical in Corona. At noon a delegation from Beximco Pharma handed this fan to us in the conference room.
“I would like to thank Beximco Pharma for this gift,” he said. I hope they will be by our side all the time.
Also present at the occasion were- Professor ABM Jamal Uddin, Head of Surgery Department, DMEC Hospital and Assistant Director (Finance & Store) of the hospital, Dr. Md. Beximco Pharma officials including Ashraful Alam.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction