South Bangla Bank’s IPO application will end on Monday
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-11 11:17:45 || Updated: 2021-07-11 11:17:45
The application for the initial public offering (IPO) of the fourth generation private bank South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce (SBAC) Bank Limited will end on Monday (July 12). Earlier, the application was received on Monday (July 5).
This information has been known from the bank sources.
It is learned that in the IPO, the bank will issue 100 million ordinary shares at a face value of Tk 10. And through this it will collect Tk 100 crore rupees from the capital market. The bank will raise money from the capital market to spend on the purchase of government securities and IPO costs.
South Bengal Agriculture and Commerce Bank, which started its commercial journey in 2013, got the IPO approval on May 9. On the same day, the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) gave its approval at its 773rd meeting.
According to the audited financial statements of South Bangla Agriculture Bank as on September 30, 2020, the net asset value without revaluation has been Tk 13.18. And in 9 months of that year EPS has been 0.94. Which has been 1.24 at the weighted average rate of the last 5 years.
ICB Capital Management Limited is acting as the issue manager of the bank in the IPO.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction