Khadija elected new Campus Director of Nobiprabi Hult Prize
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-11 12:18:52 || Updated: 2021-07-11 12:18:52
For the fourth time, Noakhali University of Science and Technology (Nobiprobi) is going to hold the International Entrepreneur Competition Halt Prize. Sunbd University reporter Khadija Khanam Urmi has been selected as the campus director of the Nobiprobi campus round of the competition.
The newly elected director confirmed the matter on Sunday (July 11). The newly elected director is a student of the 2018-19 academic year of the Institute of Information Science of the University. He has been on the organizing committee of the Nobiprobi Halt Prize on Campus program for the past two years. His team also participated in the Hult Prize Chittagong Impact Summit as well as being the first runner-up in the on-campus round last year.
Khadija Khanam Urmi said that the Noakhali University of Science and Technology (NOUST) is going to start its journey for the fourth time with the international entrepreneurship competition “Halt Prize”. If the Corona situation is not normal, organizing this on-campus program like last time will be very challenging. Campus Director Sabiha Tasmeem completed the entire online event last time despite quite challenging circumstances. Now it’s my turn. I don’t know how beautifully and efficiently I will be able to perform my duties but I will try my best.
He further said that the work of selecting the organizing members will start very soon. Then I will start the rest of the work slowly. Hopefully, I will be able to fulfill my responsibilities under the guidance of our esteemed teachers. I am also hopeful that I will be able to present a beautiful on-campus program in collaboration with all the seniors, batchmates and juniors on campus.
The Hult Prize is the world’s largest student Nobel Prize competition, held annually in more than 100 countries around the world. Through this, the winners were given a prize of 1 million dollars (about TK 8 crore of Bangladeshi) for solving the problems identified by the United Nations and implementing them.
- About 5 percent GDP growth slowed due to corona
- Bangladesh General Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- 10% dividend approved at AGM of UCB
- Dividend approved at AGM of NCC Bank
- Sheikh Kamal made big contributions to country’s culture, sports: PM
- Recored 264 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Beximco at the top of transaction
- Today also CVO Petrochemical at the top of raising prices
- Bank transaction time increased
- PM attributes BD’s development to implementation of Bangabandhu’s dream
- India sends warships to South China Sea
- Turkey calls on EU help to battle deadly wildfires
- Launch of ‘Sadai’ mobile app for selling agricultural products
- Peninsula AMCL BDBL declares dividend
- Peninsula Balanced Fund announces record dividend
- Annual trade deficit Tk 1 lakh 94 thousand crores in corona
- CVO Petrochemical at the top of raising prices
- 3rd Japanese AstraZeneca vaccine consignment arrives
- Audience appreciation is my inspiration: Raqibul islam
- Online exams at JU continues during lockdown
- An Army’s success after struggling
- A Notice published for recruitment of 54 thousand teachers
- Stranded Suez container ship reported freed
- No decision made yet about holiday: Department of Information
- Muminuls trying to grow sweet pumpkin
- Joya Ahmed’s success in hijab and sandesh