DSE’s new software will help to improve capital markets’
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-10 10:14:06 || Updated: 2021-07-10 10:14:06
Capital market regulator Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) Commissioner Prof. Sheikh Shamsuddin Ahmed said DSE’s digital submission and dissemination software will help improve the capital market.
He made the remarks at the inauguration of the Dhaka Stock Exchange’s (DSE) digital submission and dissemination platform on Thursday (July 8th). He thanked DSE for creating the software with local technology and its own manpower.
Speaking as the chief guest on the occasion, Sheikh Shamsuddin Ahmed said, “Today’s launch of DSE software is a big task. It’s not easy and people don’t show up. It will come in very handy.
However, he said the software would not have to be launched, but would have to be updated over time. At the same time maintenance has to be done. In addition, it is important to ensure that no one discloses any information motivated by lies or motives.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction