Khan Brothers at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-05 10:58:36 || Updated: 2021-07-05 10:58:36
Khan Brothers PP Oven Bag Industries Limited topped of raising prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Monday, the first working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share price of the company has increased by 10 percent. The company has traded 32 lakh 4 thousand 543 shares in 106 times. Its market value is Tk 4 crore 81 lakhs.
Sonali Life, which is in the second place in the list, has increased its price by 10 percent. The company has traded 1,518 shares in 58 times. Its market value is Tk 2 thousands.
Yakin Polymer, which is ranked 3rd in the list, has increased its price by 10 percent. The company has traded 31 lakh 20 thousand 125 shares 977 times. Its market value is Tk 4 crore 38 lakhs.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction