Customers getting more benefits from financial institution for repaying loan
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-05 11:39:44 || Updated: 2021-07-05 11:39:44
In the Corona situation, the central bank has given concessions to the customers of non-bank financial institutions to repay their loans. For the time being, paying a part of the loan installment will save the customers from default.
If you repay half of the loan installment in June this year by August, you will not have to be identified as a defaulter. On Monday (July 5), the Financial Institutions Division of Bangladesh Bank issued a circular on ‘Loans, Leases, Advance Classification’.
As a result, those who had to pay the installment on June 30, will be able to pay in August. No customer can be defaulted due to this delay. At the same time no additional charges, interest or commission can be levied on the customer’s loan.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report