Not sold at a loss; market will be much better: Chairman
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-03 11:31:11 || Updated: 2021-07-03 11:31:11
Professor Shibli Rubaiyat-ul-Islam, chairman of the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), said the market would be much better in the future. So why do you panic and sell shares at a loss? At the same time, he called for long-term investment in the market.
He made the call in a status given to investors on his personal Facebook ID on Saturday (July 3rd).
Shibli Rubaiyat-ul-Islam said many were being forced to sell due to margin loans; We have increased the margin for them. So there is no fear of force cell. So if there is no panic cell now.
BSEC chairman’s words were highlighted exactly-
We want to give Markt free flow. Market will control the market.
Respected investors here need to understand who is the buyer when I sell shares in panic?
Since there is a buyer then why am I selling at a loss. I don’t need to lose and sell right now.
Amit can wait a little. Waiting, I will sell on time for profit. You have to be patient.
And this market is a place for long term investment and not to be bought and sold here.
Buy and wait, sell on the day the price goes up. Why should you sell today in someone else’s words or in a situation.
This has to be sold today. When the share price goes down, this has become a reason for the index to fall from time to time.
But if the respectable investors have a little patience, then there is no problem. Then we get a healthy environment.
I find it very difficult for many investors to lose out of fear.
But there is no reason to be afraid.
Inshallah the market will be much healthier with time. He will be much better.
So you have to have a little patience.
And for those who were forced to sell due to margin loans, we have increased the margin.
So there is no fear of force cell.
So if there is no panic cell now.
The market will be good inshallah
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction