Beximco topped the list of weekly transactions
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-03 11:52:13 || Updated: 2021-07-03 11:52:13
Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) weekly turnover.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 2 crore 97 lakh 93 thousand 566 shares of the company have been traded during the week. Its market value is Tk 265 crore 98 lakh 40 thousands.
Delta Life Insurance, which is in the second place in the list, has 1 crore 71 lakh 92 thousand 188 shares traded. Its market value is Tk 229 crore 6 lakh 16 thousands.
3 crore 66 lakh 36 thousand 419 shares of Malek Spinning, which is in the third place, have been traded. Its market value is 120 crore Tk 54 lakh 23 thousands.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction