Citibank Capital unveiled new logo
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-01 16:15:28 || Updated: 2021-07-01 16:15:28
City Bank Capital, one of the top merchant banks in the country, has started the new financial year with a new logo.
The logo was unveiled on Thursday (July 1).
In the last decade, the company has become a symbol of creativity, innovation, confidence, trust and growth, Citibank Capital said in a statement.
Citibank Capital has adopted the new logo in line with the Sustainable Development Goals and Environmental Awareness, Social Responsibility and Company Good Governance.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction