23 organizations getting Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Industry Award
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-01 08:56:53 || Updated: 2021-07-01 08:56:53
In recognition of their special contribution, 23 organizations are receiving Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Industrial Award-2020. These organizations have been selected in seven categories.
Recently, a notification has been issued by the government in this regard. According to the Ministry of Industry, the award may be handed over to the companies by next September.
The award is given to industrial entrepreneurs and organizations for recognizing their contribution to the industry, creating incentives and encouraging creativity.
This year, four organizations are getting awards in the big category. The first prize goes to Square Pharmaceuticals Limited and the second prize goes to Judge Bhuiyan Textile Mills. Aduri Apparels Limited and Universal Jeans Limited were joint third.
Eco-Tex Limited and Fortune Shoes Limited have been jointly nominated for the first prize in the medium industry category. The second prize goes to Rahim Afroz Renewable Energy Limited and the third to Madhabadi Dyeing Finishing Mills Limited.
The three companies nominated for small scale industries are Aman Plastic Industry, SR Handicrafts and Alim Industries Limited respectively.
Receiving awards for micro or micro industry – Messrs. Crafts, Trim Tex Bangladesh and Janata Engineering.
The three companies nominated for the high-tech industry are Service Engines Limited, Superstar Electronics Limited and Mir Telecom Limited.
Besides, the first, second and third prizes in the handicraft category have been nominated for Classical Handmade Products BD, Ayojan and Sonargaon Nakshi Kantha Mahila Unnayan Sangstha respectively.
In the cottage industry category, Comilla Arts and Crafts, Rangmela Women’s Welfare Organization and Agraj have been nominated for the award.
According to sources, the first prize in each category of the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Industrial Award will be Tk 3 lakh and 25 grams of gold-plated crest. The second prize will be Tk 2 lakh and 20 grams gold inlaid crest, and the third prize will be Tk 1 lakh and 15 grams gold inlaid crest.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers