23 organizations getting Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Industry Award
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-01 08:56:53 || Updated: 2021-07-01 08:56:53
In recognition of their special contribution, 23 organizations are receiving Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Industrial Award-2020. These organizations have been selected in seven categories.
Recently, a notification has been issued by the government in this regard. According to the Ministry of Industry, the award may be handed over to the companies by next September.
The award is given to industrial entrepreneurs and organizations for recognizing their contribution to the industry, creating incentives and encouraging creativity.
This year, four organizations are getting awards in the big category. The first prize goes to Square Pharmaceuticals Limited and the second prize goes to Judge Bhuiyan Textile Mills. Aduri Apparels Limited and Universal Jeans Limited were joint third.
Eco-Tex Limited and Fortune Shoes Limited have been jointly nominated for the first prize in the medium industry category. The second prize goes to Rahim Afroz Renewable Energy Limited and the third to Madhabadi Dyeing Finishing Mills Limited.
The three companies nominated for small scale industries are Aman Plastic Industry, SR Handicrafts and Alim Industries Limited respectively.
Receiving awards for micro or micro industry – Messrs. Crafts, Trim Tex Bangladesh and Janata Engineering.
The three companies nominated for the high-tech industry are Service Engines Limited, Superstar Electronics Limited and Mir Telecom Limited.
Besides, the first, second and third prizes in the handicraft category have been nominated for Classical Handmade Products BD, Ayojan and Sonargaon Nakshi Kantha Mahila Unnayan Sangstha respectively.
In the cottage industry category, Comilla Arts and Crafts, Rangmela Women’s Welfare Organization and Agraj have been nominated for the award.
According to sources, the first prize in each category of the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Industrial Award will be Tk 3 lakh and 25 grams of gold-plated crest. The second prize will be Tk 2 lakh and 20 grams gold inlaid crest, and the third prize will be Tk 1 lakh and 15 grams gold inlaid crest.
- Rupali Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Rupali Inurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Bank will lend Tk 28,391 crore to farmers
- Malaysian PM faces calls to resign after palace rebuke
- Islamic Finance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- National Life Insurance declares dividend
- DBH disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sandhani Life Insurance declares dividend
- Reliance Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Tensions in Tunisia after president suspends parliament
- First security Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Govt decides to establish 3 more new upazilas
- NRBC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Eastern Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Marico declares Interim Dividend
- Dutch Bangla Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- IFIC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- IPDC Finance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Tk 427cr project for expatriate workers’ employments okayed
- Tk 87 crore additional revenue collected in Hili
- 50 crore losses in 4 months in tourism industry
- Benapoles revenue target of Tk 6,245 crore
- Import-export started at Benapole port
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- Customs houses will be open during Eid holidays
- 800 cows arrived in Dhaka on Cattle Special Train