National Bank branch manager dies from Corona
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-30 10:01:19 || Updated: 2021-06-30 10:01:19
SM Idris, an official of a private national bank, has died after contracting the deadly coronavirus (Covid-19). He was the Vice President of the Bank and the Manager of Shariatpur Branch.
He breathed his last at 7:55 am on Wednesday (June 30) while undergoing treatment at Green Life Medical College Hospital in the capital. He was 60 years old at the time of his death. The bank’s managing director (MD) Shah Syed Abdul Bari confirmed the information.
He said SM Idris joined National Bank in 1986. He has been in charge of the bank for 34 long years with honesty and sincerity. The National Bank extends prayers and sympathy to the bereaved family for the forgiveness of his departed soul.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report