69 people Promoted in BSEC
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-30 13:25:57 || Updated: 2021-06-30 13:25:57
The capital market regulator Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has promoted 69 people at various levels. The letter signed by BSEC Assistant Director Jalal Uddin was promoted on Tuesday.
According to BSEC sources, there have been 3 executive directors from the director of BSEC, 19 additional directors from the joint director, 26 deputy directors from the assistant director, 16 assistant directors from the private officer, 1 senior librarian and 1 accountant officer. , 1 Assistant Accountant Officer, 1 Personal Officer and 1 Step Rider.
In this regard, BSEC Executive Director and Spokesperson Mohammad Rezaul Karim told Sunbd that today 69 people from different levels of BSEC have been promoted.
From the director to the executive director are 3 – Mohammad Shafiul Azam, Ripon Kumar Debnath and Mir Mosharraf Hossain Chowdhury.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction