Islami Bank won the ‘best retail bank in Bangladesh’ award
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-29 12:04:41 || Updated: 2021-06-29 12:04:41
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has won the ‘Best Retail Bank in Bangladesh’ award in the ‘Excellence in Retail Financial Services Awards-2021’ category given by The Asian Banker. The award was presented at a recent webinar hosted by The Asian Banker.
Chairman of the Bank Prof. Md. Nazmul Hasan, PhD and Managing Director and CEO Muhammad Munirul Maula participated in the webinar. This award is highly regarded worldwide in the field of retail financial services. The award was presented to Singapore-based The Asian Banker Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited by reviewing the retail banking activities of more than 300 banks and financial institutions in 42 countries.
The Islamic Bank Authority is grateful to the Government, Bangladesh Bank, the regulatory body, customers and well-wishers for this achievement.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report