ICB MD Abul Hossain selected the chairman of BD Data Center
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-29 16:21:55 || Updated: 2021-06-29 16:21:55
The first board meeting of Bangladesh Data Center and Disaster Recovery Site Limited was held virtually on Tuesday (June 29). The meeting was chaired by Parthapratim Dev, Executive Director, Bangladesh Computer Council.
Nominated directors of Bangladesh Computer Council, Bangladesh Hi-Tech Park Authority, Sonali Bank Limited, Agrani Bank Limited, Janata Bank Limited, Bangladesh Krishi Bank, Bangladesh Development Bank Limited, General Insurance Corporation, Rupali Bank Limited, CDBL were virtually present at the meeting. The meeting unanimously approved the appointment of Md. Abul Hossain, Managing Director, Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB). The chairman of its board of directors is nominated.
Note that Bangladesh Data Center and Disaster Revovery Site Ltd. The joint venture companies and firms were registered on March 11 this year. It is a joint venture between the Government of Bangladesh, state-owned banks and financial institutions.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction