Sonali papers at the top of increasing prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-28 10:47:54 || Updated: 2021-06-28 10:47:54
On Monday, the second working day of the week, Sonali Papers Limited rose to the top on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share prices of the company has increased by 9.97 percent. The company has traded 4 lakh 9 thousand 138 shares in 975 times. Its market value is Tk 8 crore 83 lakhs.
Delta Life Insurance, which is in the second place in the list, has increased its price by 9.96 percent. The company has traded 1 crore 5 lakh 60 thousand 392 shares in 384 times. Its market value is Tk 136 crore 59 lakhs.
Rupali Life Insurance, which is ranked 3rd in the list, has increased its rates by 9.94 percent. The company has traded 7,99,692 shares in 1,298 times. Its market value is Tk 6 crore 3 lakhs.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction