Delta Life Insurance at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-28 10:57:29 || Updated: 2021-06-28 10:57:29
Delta Life Insurance Limited topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Monday, the second working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 136 crore 59 lakh 29 thousand shares of the company have been traded. Beximco Limited, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 48.63 crore.
Queen South Textile came in third place with a share turnover of Tk 41.62 crore.
Other listed companies include Malek Spinning, DutchBangla Bank, Anwar Galvanizing, Ring Shine Textile, GBB Power, Alif Manufacturing and Dragon Sweater Limited.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction