Safko Spinning at the top of falling prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-28 15:01:46 || Updated: 2021-06-28 15:01:46
On Monday, the second working day of the week, Safko Spinning Limited topped of falling prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the share price of the company has decreased by 8.89 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 8 lakh 90 thousand 31 shares in 955 times. Its market value is Tk 2 crore 29 lakhs.
Shares of Queen South Textiles, ranked second on the list, fell 8.57 percent from the previous day. The company traded 1 crore 26 lakh 60 thousand 406 shares in 6 thousand 34 times. Its market value is Tk 41 crore 82 lakhs.
Malek Spinning, ranked third on the list, lost 7.80 percent. The company traded 1 crore 26 lakh 20 thousand 98 shares in 4 thousand 836 times. Its market value is Tk 41 crore 53 lakhs.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction