NRBC Bank will provide 1 lakh peoples employment
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-26 14:22:33 || Updated: 2021-06-26 14:22:33
SM Parvez Tamal, Chairman, NRB Commercial Bank (NRBC), said that NRBC Bank has recently launched a microfinance project aimed at creating self-reliance through employment of at least 1 lakh marginalized people. He made the remarks at the bank’s 8th annual general meeting on Saturday (June 26).
The NRB Chairman said that NRBC Bank is not only a for-profit organization, it is also a service organization. The bank is working to change the destiny of the common man. The bank has recently launched a microfinance scheme aimed at creating self-reliance through employment of at least 1 lakh marginalized people. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman’s dream was to build Sonar Bangla through economic liberation. NRBC Bank is working in unison with the vision of the present government for the implementation of Sonar Bangla.
The annual general meeting, chaired by the bank’s chairman SM Parvez Tamal, was attended by top officials including all directors, entrepreneurs, shareholders and the bank’s managing director Golam Aulia. Shakib Al Hasan, the world’s number one all-rounder, the brightest star of Bangladesh cricket, took part in the general shareholders.
The meeting was held on an online platform to avoid health risks due to coronavirus infection.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction