Mahmudullah included in Tigers squad for Zimbabwe Test
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-26 11:42:07 || Updated: 2021-06-26 11:42:07
Allrounder Mahmudullah Riyad was included in the Bangladesh Test squad for the Tour of Zimbabwe.
The Bangladesh T20 Captain made a return to the Test team after 16 months having played his previous match in February 2020 against Pakistan.
With him, the Test squad now stood to 18 members.
Bangladesh will leave the country for Zimbabwe on June 29 after which they will stay quarantined for some days before starting the series with a two-day practice game, scheduled from July 3-4.
Their only Test in the tour is slated from July 7-11 and three ODIs are scheduled on July 16, 18 and 20. The three-match ODI series is the part of ICC ODI Super League. Then they will take on the hosts for a three-match T20 International series, scheduled to be held on July 23, 25 and 27.
All of the matches will be held in Harare Sports Club as both of the teams will stay in bio-bubble in Harare.
Test: Mominul Haque (Captain), Tamim Iqbal, Shadman Islam, Saif Hassan, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Liton Das, Yasir Ali Chowdhury, Nurul Hasan Sohan, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taijul Islam, Nayeem Hasan, Abu Jayed Chowdhury Rahi, Taskin Ahmed, Ebadot Hossian Chowdhury, Shoriful Islam, Mahmudullah Riyad.
- One Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Rupali Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Rupali Inurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Bank will lend Tk 28,391 crore to farmers
- Malaysian PM faces calls to resign after palace rebuke
- Islamic Finance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- National Life Insurance declares dividend
- DBH disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sandhani Life Insurance declares dividend
- Tensions in Tunisia after president suspends parliament
- First security Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Govt decides to establish 3 more new upazilas
- NRBC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Eastern Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Marico declares Interim Dividend
- Dutch Bangla Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- IFIC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- IPDC Finance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Euro 2020 final: England beaten by Italy on penalties
- Roaring Tigers crush Zimbabwe by 220 runs in one-off Test
- Messi’s Argentina beats Brazil 1-0, wins Copa America title
- Shanto and Shadman centuries force Zimbabwe into a corner
- Argentina beats Ecuador by 3-0 and reached semifinal at Copa,
- Spain defeat Switzerland to reach Euro 2020 semifinals
- Oman, UAE to host T20 World Cup matches