Beximco at the top of weekly transactions
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-26 14:37:10 || Updated: 2021-06-26 14:37:10
Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) weekly turnover.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 6 crore 84 lakh 69 thousand 985 shares of the company have been traded during the week. Its market value is Tk 654 crore 3 lakh 1 thousand.
1 crore 95 lakh 87 thousand 330 shares of Pioneer Insurance, which is in the second place in the list, have been traded. Its market value is Tk 367 crore 21 lakh 89 thousand.
5 crore 52 lakh 11 thousand 670 shares of National Feed Mill have been traded in the third place. Its market value is Tk 230 crore 68 lakh 6 thousands.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction