Shanta Fixed Income Fund approved of draft prospectus
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-23 13:34:06 || Updated: 2021-06-23 13:34:06
The capital market regulator Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has approved the draft prospectus of the non-term mutual fund Shanta Fixed Income Fund.
The approval was given at the 779th meeting of the BSEC on Wednesday. This information has been given in a press release signed by BSEC Executive Director (Current Responsibilities) and Spokesperson Mohammad Rezaul Karim.
It is learned that the initial target of the fund is Tk 10 crore. As an entrepreneur of the fund, Shanta Asset Management Limited will provide Rs 1 crore and the remaining Rs 9 crore will be open to general investors. The face value of the fund is Rs. 10 per unit.
Shanta Asset Management Limited is the entrepreneur and asset manager of the fund. Besides, Bangladesh General Insurance Company Limited and BRAC Bank Limited are acting as trustees and custodians of the fund respectively.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction