BGMEA provided 1 lakh masks to DSCC
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-23 10:02:51 || Updated: 2021-06-23 10:02:51
One lakh pieces of face masks have been provided to Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) courtesy of BGMEA Urmi Group for distribution among frontline Covid-19 fighters to prevent coronavirus infection.
BGMEA President Faruk Hasan handed them over to Mayor Barrister Sheikh Fazle Nur Taposh at the DSCC office on Tuesday (June 22nd).
At the BGMEA President and Vice-President. Shahidullah Azim and director Asif Ashraf were present.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers