Prime Islami Life Insurance at the top of falling prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-22 16:13:33 || Updated: 2021-06-22 16:13:33
Prime Islami Life Insurance Limited topped the fall on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Tuesday, the third working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the share price of the company has decreased by 17.19 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 6 lakh 61 thousand 401 shares in 1 thousand 346 times. Its market value is Tk 4 crore 90 lakh.
Sea-Pearl, which is in the second place in the list, has lost 9.84 percent more than the previous day. The company traded 2,49,938 shares 195 times. Its market value is Tk 1 crore 19 lakh.
Reliance Insurance, which is ranked third in the list, has lost 6.76 percent. The company traded 5 lakh 86 thousand 345 shares 1,139 times. Its market value is Tk 6 crore 11 lakhs.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction