IPDC will issue bonds
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-22 13:30:28 || Updated: 2021-06-22 13:30:28
The board of directors of IPDC Finance Limited, a listed financial company, has decided to issue non-convertible bonds worth Tk 150 crore. This information has been known from the company sources.
It is learned that the company will raise Rs 150 crore by issuing this bond. The term of the bond will be 6 years. No collateral will be placed against this bond. There will be coupons with the bond. Units of this bond will be allotted through private placement.
The money will be used to meet the financial needs of the company’s ongoing business and future capital adequacy. However, after the approval of Bangladesh Bank and Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), the bond will be issued by IPDC.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction