FBCCI will stands for any need of capital market: DBA
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-22 11:39:27 || Updated: 2021-06-22 11:39:27
The Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FBCCI), the apex body of traders, has promised to stand by any need of the capital market. The organization’s newly elected president. He assured the Dhaka Stock Exchange Brokers Association of Bangladesh (DBA), the apex body of capital market brokers, in a courtesy call on Jasim Uddin.
A statement from the organisation’s office said that on Monday, June 21, a delegation of the DBA Board of Directors led by President Sharif Anwar Hossain met with FBCCI President Md. He met Jasim Uddin at his office. At the meeting, DBA congratulated the President of FBCCI with best wishes.
During the meeting, the representatives of both the organizations had a long talk and exchanged views on the current situation of industry, trade and commerce of the country as well as the situation of the capital market.
In his speech, Sharif highlighted the importance and role of capital market in the industrial and economic development of the country and sought the full cooperation of him and his organization in its development and progress.
He further said that DBA will continue to work closely with FBCCI in the future as well as in the past for the development of industry and trade in the country as well as in the capital market.
Jasim Uddin thanked all the delegates including the President of DBA and assured all possible assistance from him and his organization for any need of the capital market.
DBA Senior Vice President Richard de Rosario, Vice President at the meeting. Sajidul Islam, Director Dastagir. Adil, Md. Saifuddin, the recently departed president. Shakil Rizvi, FBCCI Vice President M. More members of both the organizations including A Momen were present.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction