Rupali Bank declares 10% dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-21 13:45:49 || Updated: 2021-06-21 13:45:49
Rupali Bank Limited has declared 10 percent dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s total cash.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) has been tk 0.49. At the same time Net Asset Value(NAV) has been Tk 40.70
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on August 18. The record date has been set for July 14.
Listed in 1986, the bank is 90.19 per cent owned by the government, 4.90 per cent by institutional investors and 4.91 per cent by ordinary investors.
The current chairman of the bank is Kazi Chanaul Haque, former managing director of Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB), Karma Sangstha Bank and Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction