Alif Industries tops of rising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-21 11:25:26 || Updated: 2021-06-21 11:25:26
Alif Industries Ltd. rose to the top of the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Monday, the second working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share price of the company has increased by 9.91 percent. The company has traded 44 lakh 79 thousand 274 shares in 1 thousand 69 times. Its market value is Tk 17 crore 78 lakhs.
Intraco, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 9.90 percent. The company has traded 81 lakh 4 thousand 103 shares in 2 thousand 316 times. Its market value is Tk 17 crore 81 lakhs.
The price of Prime Textile, which is in the 3rd place of the list, has increased by 9.78 percent. The company has traded 9 lakh 29 thousand 363 shares at 575 times. Its market value is Tk 1 crore 84 lakhs.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction