16 new treks approved
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-21 14:23:14 || Updated: 2021-06-21 14:23:14
Ever since the new commission took office, it has been working to increase the confidence of ordinary investors in the capital market, alleviate the liquidity crisis and expand the market. Work is underway to expand the capital market in the country and abroad to increase the flow of money in the capital market. The commission of Dhaka University teacher Professor Shibli Rubaiyat-ul-Islam wants to contribute to the country’s economy through the capital market.
It is learned that the BSEC has decided to approve the digital booths and branches of the regulatory body Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) to further expand the capital market. The BSEC has approved 30 treks at the initial stage as part of the capital market expansion. In the second phase, BSEC has approved 16 more treks.
On the other hand, DSE wants to issue a new Trading Right Entitlement Certificate (Trek). As a part of this, at the 990th Board of Directors meeting of DSE on February 2 this year, DSE decided to give trek on the basis of merit in accordance with the provisions of the relevant laws, schemes, rules and regulations. After that the advertisement for submitting the application was given in the magazine and on the site of DSE. In the first phase, it was given till March 18. As the desired application was not submitted at that time, the application time was extended till March 28. At this time, a total of 66 organizations have applied for the trek. Of these, the applications of 15 institutions were rejected as ineligible for various reasons. DSE has already submitted the list of 51 eligible institutions to BSEC. BSEC has approved 30 treks from the list sent by DSE. Earlier, on September 24, 2020, the commission finalized the trek law.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction