Walton taking Bangladesh to the next phase: BSEC chairman
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-20 11:16:27 || Updated: 2021-06-20 11:16:27
Professor Shibli Rubaiyat-ul-Islam, Chairman, Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), said, ‘Walton is a sustainable, growing and contributing business to national development. Companies like Walton are taking Bangladesh to the next phase. Such companies need to come to the IPO. This will increase industrialization and employment in the country. After all, exports will increase. The Securities Exchange Commission will nursing such institutions.
The BSEC chairman said this while inspecting the Walton factory at Chandra in Gazipur on Saturday (June 19, 2021). During this time he unveiled a new model smart television made by Walton.
The BSEC chairman was impressed by the prototype of the world’s most high-efficiency inverter compressor made by Walton. Walton will soon go into production of this massive power-saving inverter compressor. As a result, customers will get the world’s highest quality, most durable compressor at an affordable price. With the launch of that project, Walton’s compressor production will be doubled.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction