Nitol Insurance approved 10% cash dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-20 16:04:45 || Updated: 2021-06-20 16:04:45
Nitol Insurance Limited a non-life insurance company has declared 10 percent cash dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020.
The dividend was approved for investors at the company’s 22nd annual general meeting on Sunday (June 20th).
The meeting was chaired by AKM Monirul Haque, Chairman and Founding Chairman of the company and Vice-President of Bangladesh Insurance Association. The general meeting was held peacefully with the participation of a large number of shareholders.
Even in the current situation of the stock market, the shareholders are satisfied with the announcement of 10 percent cash dividend for the investors in 2020.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction