National feed at the top of increasing prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-20 11:27:40 || Updated: 2021-06-20 11:27:40
On Sunday, the first working day of the week, National Feed Mill Limited rose to the top of the share price increase on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share price of the company has increased by 9.97 percent. The company has traded 1 crore 4 lakh 12 thousand 420 shares in 2 thousand 642 times. Its market value is Tk 42 crore 19 lakh.
The price of Salvo Chemical, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 9.96 percent. The company has traded 38 lakh 11 thousand 596 shares in 1 thousand 542 times. Its market value is Tk 10 crore 99 lakhs.
Index Agro, which is ranked 3rd in the list, has increased its price by 9.94 percent. The company has traded 9,56,785 shares in 1,690 times. Its market value is Tk 11 crore 53 lakhs.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction