IFIC Bank will issue bonds
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-20 09:29:07 || Updated: 2021-06-20 09:29:07
The Board of Directors of IFIC Bank has decided to issue a perpetual bond of Rs.1000 crore. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the bank will issue perpetual bonds worth Rs 1,000 crore. Of this, Tk 900 crore will be raised through private placements and the remaining Tk 100 crore will be raised through issues in public proposals.
It is learned that this bond will be issued subject to the approval of Additional Level-1 (AT-1) Capital Regulatory Authority in favor of Basel III of the Bank and in compliance with the guidelines of Bangladesh Bank regarding risk-based capital as required.
A special general meeting (AGM) will be held on August 26 to approve the bank’s perpetual bond issue with the consent of the shareholders. The record date has been set for July 13.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction