Commission working on capital resources and industrialization
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-19 09:34:45 || Updated: 2021-06-19 09:35:08
We are working on capital resources and industrialization. In this case, I want to work as a business-friendly regulator. But there must be good governance.
Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) Chairman Professor Shibli Rubaiyat-ul-Islam on Saturday (June 19th) organized a discussion on ‘Post-Budget Topics and Share Market Development’ organized by Bangladesh Merchant Bankers Association (BMBA) and Capital Market Journalists Forum (CMJF). He said this in the speech of the guest.
Salman F Rahman, Adviser to the Prime Minister on Private Industries, was the chief guest at the event, while Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) Commissioner Dr. Sheikh Samsuddin Ahmed, Chairman of the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). Yunusur Rahman and Chairman of Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE) Asif Ibrahim were present.
The BSEC chairman said that the undisclosed money of the huge population of the country can be brought in a legal way by investing in the capital market – I have asked to keep that opportunity in the budget.
He said the government has reduced the tax rate of companies listed in the budget by 2.50%. I hope it will decrease in the future. All in all, this year’s budget is the ‘Made in Bangladesh’ budget.
DSE Brokers Association of Bangladesh (DBA) President Sharif Anwar Hossain and AMC Association President Dr. Hasan Imam. BMBA President spoke on behalf of the organizers. Chayedur Rahman and CMJF President Hasan Imam Rubel.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction