Ifad allotted land in Bangabandhu Industrial City
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-17 08:16:56 || Updated: 2021-06-17 08:16:56
Ifad Autos Limited, an engineering company listed in the capital market, has been allotted 30 acres of land in Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Industrial City. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that Bangladesh Economic Zone Authority (BEZA) has allotted this amount of land to the company. The land has been allotted to the company at Mirsarai-Feni Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Industrial City for conducting industrial development, conducting commercial activities and building infrastructure. The land has been leased for 50 years.
The company will release other information after the completion of the agreement with the Bangladesh Economic Zone Authority.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction