Changes in the process of raising money for Mercantile Bank bonds
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-17 09:04:25 || Updated: 2021-06-17 09:04:25
The board of directors of Mercantile Bank Limited, a listed bank, has decided to change the issue of perpetual bonds to the tune of Rs 700 crore.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that as per the amendment, the bank will withdraw Tk 630 crore out of the permanent bond of Tk 700 crore through private placement and the remaining Tk 70 crore through issue in the public offer.
It is learned that this bond will be issued subject to the approval of Additional Level-1 (AT-1) Capital Regulatory Authority in favor of Basel III of the Bank and in compliance with the guidelines of Bangladesh Bank regarding risk-based capital as required.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction