New restrictions increased the time of bank transactions
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-16 14:07:08 || Updated: 2021-06-16 14:07:08
Bangladesh Bank has extended the time limit for limited bank transactions with the restrictions announced by the government. As before, the transaction will continue in a limited range till July 15 in compliance with the health rules. During this time the bank transaction will be from 10 am to 3:30 pm but other ancillary work of the bank will continue till 5 pm. The transaction was going on till 3 pm till Wednesday but other ancillary work of the bank was going on till 4:30 pm.
A circular in this regard was issued on Wednesday (June 16) by the Department of Offsite Supervision of Bangladesh Bank.
A circular sent to the chief executives of all scheduled banks operating in the country said, “Following the notification issued by the Cabinet Division, limited banking activities will be conducted from Thursday, June 17 to July 15, as per the following schedule.” During this time the transaction will be from 10 am to 3:30 pm and the ancillary activities after the transaction will be performed till 5 pm.
‘Other instructions given by Bangladesh Bank in DOS Circular Letter No. 15 issued on 13 April 2021 will remain unchanged. The directive was issued under the powers conferred by Section 45 of the Banking Companies Act, 1991.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report