Bangla Bond to take financial sector on step further: F Rahman
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-15 10:58:11 || Updated: 2021-06-15 10:58:11
Salman F Rahman, Advisor to the Prime Minister on Private Industry and Investment, said the country’s first investment bond would take the country’s investment situation one step further. The first blended finance structured bonds and internationally guaranteed domestic bonds have opened a new horizon.
He was speaking as the virtual chief guest at the first International Guaranteed Bond Issue in the country by Pran Agro on Monday (June 14th).
Also present on the occasion were British High Commissioner Robert Chatterson Dixon, Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA) Chairman Sirajul Islam, Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) Chairman Professor Shibli Rubaiyat-ul Islam and Bangladesh Bank Deputy Governor Ahmed Jamal.
Speaking on the occasion, Salman F Rahman said, “This is the first time that Bangla Bond is happier for two reasons.” One of them is that no company in the agricultural sector has achieved such great success. Another is that new horizons of different investments have been opened.
“Another success has been added to our basket on the occasion of the country’s 50th anniversary,” he said. In this way we will take the country to the next destination. In that case, big corporate companies like Pran have been helping and will continue to do so in the future.
- Bank will lend Tk 28,391 crore to farmers
- Malaysian PM faces calls to resign after palace rebuke
- Islamic Finance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- National Life Insurance declares dividend
- DBH disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sandhani Life Insurance declares dividend
- Reliance Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- 237 in 24 hours, the total death toll reached 20,000
- Jamuna Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Tensions in Tunisia after president suspends parliament
- First security Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- NRBC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Govt decides to establish 3 more new upazilas
- Macron ‘pushes for Israeli inquiry’ into NSO spyware concerns
- Dutch Bangla Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Eastern Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Marico declares Interim Dividend
- IFIC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Tk 427cr project for expatriate workers’ employments okayed
- Tk 87 crore additional revenue collected in Hili
- 50 crore losses in 4 months in tourism industry
- Benapoles revenue target of Tk 6,245 crore
- Import-export started at Benapole port
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- Customs houses will be open during Eid holidays
- 800 cows arrived in Dhaka on Cattle Special Train