Bangla Bond to take financial sector on step further: F Rahman
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-15 10:58:11 || Updated: 2021-06-15 10:58:11
Salman F Rahman, Advisor to the Prime Minister on Private Industry and Investment, said the country’s first investment bond would take the country’s investment situation one step further. The first blended finance structured bonds and internationally guaranteed domestic bonds have opened a new horizon.
He was speaking as the virtual chief guest at the first International Guaranteed Bond Issue in the country by Pran Agro on Monday (June 14th).
Also present on the occasion were British High Commissioner Robert Chatterson Dixon, Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA) Chairman Sirajul Islam, Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) Chairman Professor Shibli Rubaiyat-ul Islam and Bangladesh Bank Deputy Governor Ahmed Jamal.
Speaking on the occasion, Salman F Rahman said, “This is the first time that Bangla Bond is happier for two reasons.” One of them is that no company in the agricultural sector has achieved such great success. Another is that new horizons of different investments have been opened.
“Another success has been added to our basket on the occasion of the country’s 50th anniversary,” he said. In this way we will take the country to the next destination. In that case, big corporate companies like Pran have been helping and will continue to do so in the future.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers