Khan Brothers on top of falling prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-14 12:18:45 || Updated: 2021-06-14 12:18:45
On Monday, the second working day of the week, Khan Brothers PP Oven Bag Industries Limited rose to the top of the share price on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the share price of the company has decreased by 7.61 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 21 lakh 96 thousand 508 shares 658 times. Its market value is Tk 2 crore 18 lakh.
Malek Spinning, ranked second on the list, lost 5.88 percent. The company traded 20 lakh 2 thousand 34 shares in 932 times. Its market value is Tk 4 crore 56 lakh.
The share price of Fareast Knitting, which is in the third place in the list, has decreased by 5.75 percent than the previous day. The company traded 14 lakh 35 thousand 189 shares in 57 times. Its market value is Tk 1 crore 90 lakh.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction