Index Agro at the top of increasing prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-14 14:55:38 || Updated: 2021-06-14 14:55:38
On Monday, the second working day of the week, Index Agro Industries Ltd. rose to the top of the share price increase on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share price of the company has increased by 9.94 percent. The company has traded 18 lakh 46 thousand 193 shares in 1 thousand 470 times. Its market value is Tk 22 crore 40 lakhs.
Standard Insurance, which is in the second place in the list, has increased its price by 9.94 percent. The company has traded 33,055,988 shares in 2,906 times. Its market value is Tk 23 crore 82 lakhs.
Reliance Insurance, which is ranked 3rd in the list, has increased its rates by 9.91 percent. The company has traded 15 lakh 54 thousand 430 shares in 1 thousand 865 times. Its market value is Tk 17 crore 83 lakhs.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction