BSCIC’s one-stop services launched
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-13 11:49:09 || Updated: 2021-06-13 11:50:47
‘One Stop Service’ has been launched to bring all BSIC services on one platform. The service was officially inaugurated by the Industries Minister at a hotel in the capital on Sunday (June 13th).
At the time, the chairman of BSCIC. State Minister for Industries Kamal Ahmed Majumder, Senior Secretary in the Ministry of Public Administration KM Ali Azam, Industries Secretary Zakia Sultana and SBCCI President Mohammad Ali were present as special guests in the presidency of Mushtaq Hasan. Jasim Uddin.
Speaking as the chief guest, Industries Minister Nurul Majid Mahmud Humayun said BSCIC’s ‘One Stop Service’ should be served as a ‘Non Stop Service’. One stop service should be an effective one stop service. The joy of being a one stop service, as well as the responsibility increased a lot. May this one stop service be successful like all other areas of BSIC.
It was informed at this time that the industry will be able to register from the one stop service at present. All other services will be provided from this center in phases. BC entered a new era with the inauguration of the One Stop Service Center. This will accelerate new investments and industrialization, ensuring transparency and accountability.
The Industries Minister said our government is committed to achieve the desired goal of industrialization of the country. We think that like many other fields, we will be able to make a new history of industrialization in Bangladesh. BSCIC’s ongoing activities will play a leading role in making this history. In this case, those involved with the industry have to play a leading role.
- Nitol Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Social Islami Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- One Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Rupali Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Rupali Inurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Bank will lend Tk 28,391 crore to farmers
- Malaysian PM faces calls to resign after palace rebuke
- Islamic Finance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- National Life Insurance declares dividend
- Tensions in Tunisia after president suspends parliament
- First security Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- NRBC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Marico declares Interim Dividend
- IFIC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Dutch Bangla Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Eastern Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Saif Powertec is at the top of transaction
- Linde BD disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Tk 427cr project for expatriate workers’ employments okayed
- Tk 87 crore additional revenue collected in Hili
- 50 crore losses in 4 months in tourism industry
- Benapoles revenue target of Tk 6,245 crore
- Import-export started at Benapole port
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- Customs houses will be open during Eid holidays
- 800 cows arrived in Dhaka on Cattle Special Train