Saif Powertech’s donated Tk 2 crore to PM’s Corona Fund
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-10 16:28:08 || Updated: 2021-06-10 16:28:08
Prominent sports organizer and managing director of Saif Powertech Ltd. Tarafdar Md. Ruhul Amin has donated Tk 2 crore to the Corona Assistance Fund and House Construction Fund by Private Finance under the direction of Hon’ble Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
He handed over a check for Tk 2 crore to Chief Secretary Ahmed Kaikaus in the virtual presence of the Prime Minister at Ganobhaban on Thursday (June 10).
Tarafdar Ruhul Amin has expressed his determination to respond to the call of the Prime Minister in the future as well.
Expressing satisfaction over the contribution of Saif Powertech in various socio-economic activities including corona, Chief Secretary to the Prime Minister Dr. Ahmed Kaikaus.
Saif thanked Md. Ruhul Amin, Managing Director of Saif Powertech for providing the grant to the Prime Minister’s Fund.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction