Prime Minister will inaugurate 50 model mosques tomorrow
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-09 10:37:26 || Updated: 2021-06-09 10:37:46
Of the 560 model mosques built in different parts of the country, 50 have been prepared for inauguration. On Thursday, Prime Minister Sheikha Hasina will virtually inaugurate these mosques.
The Ministry of Religious Affairs has given this information.
According to ministry sources, a total of 560 mosques are being constructed in each district and upazila under the project titled ‘Establishment of Model Mosques and Islamic Cultural Centers’. In the first phase, construction work of 50 model mosques has been completed.
The 50 mosques to be inaugurated on Thursday are: Savar in Dhaka, Madhukhali in Faridpur, Saltha, Pakundia and Kuliarchar in Kishoreganj, Shibalaya in Manikganj, Rajbari Sadar, Shariatpur Sadar and Gosairhat, Sariakandi in Bogra, Sherpur and Kahrugar in Bogra. District Sadar and Upazila Sadar, Chatmohar in Pabna, Godagari and Paba in Rajshahi, Khansama and Biral in Dinajpur, Patgram of Lalmonirhat, Debiganj and Upazila Sadar of Panchagarh, Rangpur District Sadar, Mithapukur, Upazila Sadar, Pirganj, Badarganj, Haripur of Thakurgaon, Subarnachar of Noakhali, Gafargaon and Tarakanda of Mymensingh, Chittagong District Sadar, Lohagarh, Mirsarai and Sadar of Chittagong District. Nabinagar and Vijayanagar of Brahmanbaria, Bhola Sadar, South Surma of Sylhet, Daudkandi of Comilla, Panchhari of Khagrachhari, Kushtia Sadar, District Sadar of Khulna, Kachua of Chandpur, Rajapur of Jhalokati and Chuadanga Sadar.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers